Image Map

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cool people must live in these rooms.

Right now I have a ton of pics saved on my computer of really cool rooms, that have amazing layering, texture... all with that bohemian vibe, livable yet really cool and interesting feel. I just imagine really creative people residing in these spaces.
This one above is from Lonny Magazine. I love the coffee table, the lucite chairs, the zebra benches, the bikini clad painting - it just all works!

The image above is from Metropolitan Home. The chair and flokati rug are amazing - but its that piece of art with that floral arrangement that caught my eye.
The image above is from Gorgeous Shiny Things, and I just love the color story here. That chair is awesome. I am not a huge fan of starbursts - but this one is pretty amazing.

2 comments:

  1. I don't care for starburst either, but this one is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vibe in these rooms! I especially love the space in the second photo, the contrast of so many traditional and modern pieces is so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

So... Tell me... What do you think?